Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took Ellie, Barrett, Beau and Mia to the Pumpkin Patch. These are the kids Ellie will be staying with full time once I go back to work.






Becky with the kids in the wagon. Becky is the nanny for all these precious babies. Even though I hate ever leaving Ellie, I feel so good that she is with Becky, she LOVES being with her and playing with Barrett, Mia and Beau.
Below, Becky is showing off her skills holding all three of the babies. The picture was taken quickly as that was about 60+ extra pounds she had to hold. Ellie is in the sling, since she is the youngest, and thus far the lightest.







1 comment:

grannok43 said...

Ellie will have so much fun at Becky's and is lucky to have playmates too. Thank you so much for the adorable Halloween card. Your little "punkin" is precious. Her Uncle Zach tells me she is a real sweetie!
Hope 2 C U all again soon,
Ethel