
Ellie and Stella below.

Ellie loved playing in Stella's tent. It was great for us , because it kept her in a confined space.
Ellie below with Amy and Stella at Lisa and Andrew's house.

Ellie was getting very tired. Just moments later she fell asleep on Lisa. I think Lisa loved it! It was pretty cute.

Sweet Stella and Ellie! We had such a great time in Atlanta visiting the Newman's, Fisher's and Benson's (thank you to all of you for taking care of us). We forgot our camera when we went to see Uncle John, Aunt Debbie and Grant, but they took pictures. So we are counting on Meghan to get them sent to her when she comes home from college over Thankgiving. Uncle John and Aunt Debbie say they don't know how. More pics to come from Atlanta.




1 comment:
I found your blog through the Delange family... I live in B'ville and chuckled when I saw you were from here as well... such a small world.
Post a Comment