


About a week ago, Ellie and I each had a big first. I let her go on her first trip away from me. Chad and Ellie left on Saturday for Oklahoma City, and I stayed in Bartlesville in hopes of getting some work done on this consulting project I decided to take on. Then Chad came back on Sunday, and we let Ellie stay with her Grammie and Grandpops till Tuesday. I was very nervous on Tuesday because the weather was bad, and I was afraid they would not be able to bring Ellie back. But of course safety was my first concern. Luckily it turned out to be okay, and they made it back Tuesday night.
While in OKC, Chad and family took Ellie to see Santa. Here are some pics. Of course I wanted to see her in person with Santa also, so I took her on Sunday to the Bartlesville mall, pictures of that to come soon.



1 comment:
She looks like she handled it well! She was dressed cute to see the Big Man in Red!
Post a Comment