Ellie was so cute on her Daddy's shoulder. I loved this picture.
Okay, I'm finally breaking down and loading a picture of Ellie in her OU towel. I've taken several pictures of her in her Aggie gear, but Chad keeps telling me I'm not taking enough OU pictures. With an Aggie for a mom, and a Sooner for a Daddy, she is destined to be a confused child. We will just have to let her decide I guess, maroon or crimson. - Gig'em!

We have recently started having Ellie sit in her bumbo seat. It is good for helping her look around. She is great at her neck control, has it down about 95% of the time. In the above picture she was staring at Nicholas and Logan who were playing in front of her.



2 comments:
Ellie is just a cutie pie. She is really looking like her momma I think!! :) So precious. I am glad you blog to keep us posted. Its so fun watching her grow. Micah is 8 months now and hard to believe he is closer to one, why does time have to fly by?? Miss you guys. We have a wedding coming up in August in B'Ville so hopefully we can get together. Take care~Holly Rainey
What darling pictures. The studio pictures were AWESOME but I really like the candid shots on your post.
Ellie has a very HANDSOME Uncle !!!
So glad you all are doing well.
Love,
Ethel
Post a Comment