Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Shortly after Memorial Day, Ellie started sounding very congested. I took her to the doctor, and they said she was fine. Since my allergies were terrible during that time, I decided she must have inherited the terrible allergies from my side of the family. So we started having her sleep in her bouncy seat so she was not laying flat, and put her under a humidifer.
A few days pasedt and she wasn't getting better. I finally went to the doctor, and found out I had an ear canal infection and sinus infection, so I likely gave it to her. It took us both a good week or more to get to feeling well again, but we are finally on the right path.
She is sleeping laying down again and her breathing is good. Now Chad and I are trying to catch up on sleep. During those days of not feeling well, she did not sleep well either.
Pictures of our recent adventures to come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad y'all are feeling better!
Post a Comment