Sunday, June 22, 2008

Visiting friends, friend's visiting

Ellie and I went to see Thomas and Lily at swim lessons a few weeks ago, and then went over and hung out at their house for a while. Ellie of course had to wear her cute swimsuit. Thomas and Lily, and their parents, Tom and Julie are getting ready to move to Houston in August. They were two of the three people I knew when I moved to Bartlesville and have been great friends to us. We are going to miss having them close by.


Chad and I were lucky enough to be the first official babysitter (other than daycare) for little Nicholas below. He stayed with us for a few hours while his parents, our friends Esteban and Luci, went to see a movie, their first in over a year. Ellie liked watching Nicholas eat in his high chair. I think she was jealous and hoping for real food.


Below, Nicholas and Logan. They came over to visit this weekend. Ellie loved sitting on the floor in her bumbo watching them.

Each time Jaxson visits he wants to use the bobby and hold Ellie. She LOVES it. She always smiles when she sees him.

Ellie and Chad were laying on our bed, having a bottle and the Springer kids stopped by and jumped up there with them. Ellie of course loved it. She is so aware of kids, she can definitely tell they are more her size than all the adults she sees.



No comments: