
Ellie loves to be on her tummy. Especially when her Grammie is holding her. We visited them in Oklahoma City to celebrate Chad's mom's (Ellie's Grammie) birthday. Grammie and Grandpops watched Ellie by themselves for a few hours, and Chad and I got to go do some shopping. I'm sure Chad was thrilled. :)
Four generations of Benson's. Ellie with her Dad, Grandpops, and Great-Grandma Benson.
Ellie and Grandpops on our first trip away from home. We went to Oklahoma City when Ellie was one month old.
Great Grandma Benson came to visit Ellie at our house when Ellie was about two weeks old. Those two had a great time bonding.







1 comment:
I'm very jealous that Whitney gets to meet her first. I will be there soon, Miss Ellie Kate! Maybe June before I get there, but I will be there as soon as I can!-Aunt Amy
Post a Comment