Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ellie's Development

Okay, I've been told by some that I need to update Ellie's blog more frequently. My friend Ethel said it is important to include written updates on the new things Ellie is doing. So here it goes.

Ellie slept through the night for the first time on May 5th. I believe this was a milestone she wanted to hit on this particular day as that is her Papa's birthday (my dad). Then she did it again last night, which was nice, as Saturday was my birthday and today is Mother's day, so great treat for mom.

Ellie has also been smiling for almost 2 weeks now. I was finally able to capture a few pics of her smiling and will load those in the next few days. It is the CUTEST thing ever.

I will be taking lots of pics today for Mother's Day and loading them soon. We have a busy next few weeks with lots of company, so I will try to keep the posts coming so there are not so many gaps. Thanks Ethel for the push, I need to keep this up as often as I can.

3 comments:

grannok43 said...

HAPPY 1st MOTHER"S DAY!!!
Good Job, Nikki
I'll look forward to the pics
GOD Bless U 3,
Ethel

Springers said...

I hope you had a great birthday and Mother's Day! We called you Saturday night to wish you well, but you guys were gone to the movies. Glad you got to go out! Then we thought it would be best to let you be with your fam on Sunday. So call us soon.

Kathryn said...

Keep blogging! The updates are good.