Sorry that I am behind on getting the Mother's Day pics out. I had a great first Mother's Day. Chad's folks and grandmother came to visit. It was extra special because Saturday, May 10th was my birthday and then Sunday was Mother's Day. So Chad and Ellie really spoiled me.
Family pictures on Mother's Day.

Family pictures on Mother's Day.
Ellie took a nap in her great grandmother's lap on Mother's Day. We were all shocked, as she started on a the Boppy pillow and slowly slid off, then wrapped herself around Grandma's tummy like you see above, and slept for 3 hours. We thought it looked uncomfortable but she loved it. Longest nap she has EVER taken.
Ellie with her mom and Nanny. Our first Mother's Day with all three of us together.
Ellie and her Grammie. It was so great to be with our mom's on mother's day.



2 comments:
Ellie looks very peaceful in her great granny's lap. Glad your day was special.
I didn't know Chad's grandma came too. That is cute how Ellie slept with her so long.
Post a Comment