Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ellie and her baths

So I have waited so long to load pictures, that when we loaded this time, I had almost 500 on the camera. As I went through them, I realized, Ellie takes a lot of baths. And every once in a while, she is playing with friends and they get so dirty we throw both or all of them in the tub. In all honesty, this post is intended simply to embarrass Ellie later in life by showing her all the people she got in a bathtub with.

Ellie and Beau above. Ellie and Beau stay together with our sitter Jennifer during the week. Most mornings when Ellie wakes up, she immediately yells for Beau.

Ellie and Syndee. Sydnee and her family (The Springer's) were staying with us one night when they were moving, so the girls desperately needed a bath, as they had been crawling around on the ground while we were moving things out of the Springer's old house.

When we visited Texas over 4th of July (more pics coming on that trip), Ellie played with Lucas and Sophie (Whit and JD's little ones) and Brady (Shawn and Jodi's boy). It was about 175 degrees outside (only a slight exaggeration, it was freaking hot), so while we didn't stay out long, they kids were definitely icky, so in to the tub they went together. We just did this for the photo opportunity. We hope these kids later end up together at A&M. I know, I will struggle most with that if Ellie keeps getting OU attire from Chad.


No comments: