Ellie LOVED LOVED LOVED everyone singing to her on her birthday. She clapped and smiled the entire time. She is pretty fond of attention.Saturday, August 1, 2009
Ellie's birthday party
I know, I am officially the worst blogger ever. I have just been too busy spending time with this precious girl to get pictures out. As always, I will try to improve. The below are pictures from Ellie's actual birthday party. Since she started walking at 11 months, she was very mobile on her birthday, walking everywhere. These were all taking in March.
Ellie LOVED LOVED LOVED everyone singing to her on her birthday. She clapped and smiled the entire time. She is pretty fond of attention.
Ellie LOVED LOVED LOVED everyone singing to her on her birthday. She clapped and smiled the entire time. She is pretty fond of attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment