Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ellie, Beau and Jentri

Since I have been so bad about blogging, I haven't had the chance to share what an awesome blessing our family found. In the early part of this year, I returned to work full time, and we found ourselves needing a sitter for Ellie. Ellie and Beau had been staying together when I was working part time, and we were glad to find someone that could keep them together again. We heard about Jennifer through friends, heard she was great, etc. but off course had to meet her ourselves. We immediately liked her and haven't looked back. So each day, Jennifer and Jentri (Jennifer's daughter who is 6 months older than Ellie), go by Beau's house and pick him up, and then come to our house. They go on field trips to feed the horses, work on learning songs and everything age appropriate. My friend Christy (Beau's mom) and I couldn't be happier with how things have worked out with Jennifer. She is just a perfect fit for our kids. They love her! Below are some pics of the 3 kids playing, I will have to get some with Jennifer in it next time.














No comments: