I love the above pictures, Ellie with her two grandma's...Mimi and Nana. We thought they would be Grammie and Nanny, but Ellie has decided otherwise.Saturday, August 1, 2009
Kiddie Park
Bartlesville has this great carnival like park for kids called Kiddie Park. We took Ellie there for her first visit this summer. It was a family affair of course. Ellie's Mimi and Nana joined, as well as Beau and his parents, Christy and Zach. We had a blast.
I love the above pictures, Ellie with her two grandma's...Mimi and Nana. We thought they would be Grammie and Nanny, but Ellie has decided otherwise.
I love the above pictures, Ellie with her two grandma's...Mimi and Nana. We thought they would be Grammie and Nanny, but Ellie has decided otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It does look like she is going to fall out of that buggie! We only took the kids once this summer. Looks like Ellie loved it!
Post a Comment